Raditz Raditz

Decent entry, something you don't see much lately.

This submission wasn't all that bad; basically, a stick figure remake on a Dragon Ball Z episode.

You do have potential, but you need to clean up some of the spelling/grammar mistakes, as well as try adding subtle sound effects instead of just a blaring background song.

.The Catrix. .The Catrix.

Ignore denjiQX, he has no sense of humor.

This movie was funny. That and I love cats, so I'm kinda biased on my opinion. :)

MegaMan/X:Final Battle 5 MegaMan/X:Final Battle 5

A very nice movie overall...

However, I have just one complaint. Bass's text was so hard to see against the background being such a dark purple color.

Other than that, it was a very well put together movie. Looking forward to seeing the conclusion.

CheveLoco responds:

damn for real?..i thought i had changed that before submitting it..sorry

Death-A-Sketch Death-A-Sketch

Animataion wasn't the best, but it was funny.

It's not all that bad a submission; although the animation and graphics were lacking, the theme and humor of this were very nice.

Atomic Bar episode 3 Atomic Bar episode 3

An incredibly hillarious moive

Very nice job.

By the way, for those that were wondering,
the password for the matrix ending is "zenhex".

Resident Evil:  Flash Edn Resident Evil: Flash Edn

Oh God that was hillarious :)

I've played all the Resident Evil games personally, and I'm in awe after watching this flash. You are truly one gifted person :)

A Do A Don't 5 A Do A Don't 5

Well now, that was funny :)

Y'know... way back when the clocks first invaded Newgrounds, I was one of the many people that was really pissed off with all the crap they threw onto the Portal.

After viewing this, I can say for sure the era of bad clock movies may be finally coming to an end.

So it has clocks in it? So fvcking what?! It was FUNNY! Don't diss the author cause he chose to use clock characters. It's like voting zero on a movie just cause someone used stick figures and you don't like stick figures... pretty childish, eh?

Mini3D responds:

Thank you. You've shown me that newgrounds still has some smart people in here. Thank you for your surport and your review. :-D

{{{Oberon9580}}}

Strawberryclocks new job! Strawberryclocks new job!

Heh, that wasn't all that bad...

If you can manage to get through the entire movie, the ending more than makes up for the rest of it.

"Would you like an apple pie with that... would you like an apple pie with that?"

Darn you, now I'm gonna have that stuck in my head all day :p

Bomb-Clock responds:

"Dont stick your arm in hot fat!
it really hurts bad!
and so do skin grafts!"

I cant get it out of my head either!!!
How do you think I feel? I've had to watch and check it about 20 times!

A tasty apple A tasty apple

I used to loathe you guys...

cause of all the shitty movies you guys spammed here. Now that I really don't care much anymore, I can see why Tom and Wade love having you guys around.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for voting, Oberon9580!
Your vote was worth 5.31 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 3, raising its score to 2.32!
By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points.

Vote on 4 more items and you can record the experience to your account...

C & B's reason For Living C & B's reason For Living

Hehe, gave me quite a chuckle.

But the heart of the matter is that this is probably why the Clock Crew submits shit like that... to get their jollies >:)

btw: Hi Lucadude... looking forward to the update on the scores of the shitty Clock movies on the BBS :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Join the movement to end shitty flash on the Portal (starting with the Clock Crew).
http://www.newgrounds. com/bbs/topic.php?id=17495