Neon Rider Neon Rider

Nice, graphically appealing game

Just got done playing through all the levels, and while it does have Tron light cycle-esque feel to it, it is quite unique from other race games. That being said, I personally thought it was too easy. If further more difficult levels had been added and unlockables from fast times on levels, this would have been an exceptional game.

Mini-Putt 2 Mini-Putt 2

The epitomy of flash physics :)

Some people may say "Bleh, a golf game... big whoop", but when you recognize the amount of programming required to make a game like this, you simply must applaud the quality of this entry. My hat's off to you Psycho_Goldfish, this is truly an excellent submission. Too bad the violence-loving individuals here at NG can't bear to stomach seeing a movie that doesn't decapitate at least 3 individuals in the #1 spot :(

Osama-Whack 1.6 Osama-Whack 1.6

For your first time at making a game...

you did an excellent job! The difficulty was above average, and the animations looked very good. I'll admit that Super Osama got the best of me though :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for voting, Oberon9580!
Your vote was worth 5.21 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 1.67!

Quick Pic - Zelda Quick Pic - Zelda

What a very nice game... :-)

Nice to see some quality stuff here on NG. Very nice work overall :)

(I really wish I could make something this good)

Ravage (demo) Ravage (demo)

This was a f*ucking AWESOME game! :-)

If it had sound, it would be just as good, if not better than Rampage. I'm really looking forward to the full version of this.

Stickman Skateboarding Stickman Skateboarding

Well, at least it's not all that bad.

However, the skateboarding stickman has been done to death. The different tricks at each section all looked very similar... it took me a few times thru just to check and make sure they weren't the same thing. I'll give you credit for adding the choices for the tricks... that alone makes it better than 95% of the other stickman skateboarding entries here.

Castlevania Priest Battle Castlevania Priest Battle

Damn pop-up adds! I was SO close to killin Jesus!

Had the little mofo down to a single bar of health and the damn pop-up ad opened... I quickly close it and see myself falling in the water after being knocked back by a bomb... damnit!
Anyways, VERY NICE GAME! ;-)

Pedestrian Plower 2 Pedestrian Plower 2

Very nice, but one small bug...

When I started a new game, it kept the number of evasions and didn't reset them. Other that that, a great job!
======================== ==========================
Th anks for voting, Oberon9580!
Your vote was worth 4.50 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 4.18!

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Woohoo! I got par on the 18th ;-p

Total score: 33

Oh well, I know I could've done better... damn windmill.

Virtual Driveby 2 Virtual Driveby 2

I loved it, and even got the high score too :-)

For a shooter-type game, I really enjoyed this... maybe it has to do with the fact I was blowing the heads off of the cats.