Raditz Raditz

Decent entry, something you don't see much lately.

This submission wasn't all that bad; basically, a stick figure remake on a Dragon Ball Z episode.

You do have potential, but you need to clean up some of the spelling/grammar mistakes, as well as try adding subtle sound effects instead of just a blaring background song.

.The Catrix. .The Catrix.

Ignore denjiQX, he has no sense of humor.

This movie was funny. That and I love cats, so I'm kinda biased on my opinion. :)

MegaMan/X:Final Battle 5 MegaMan/X:Final Battle 5

A very nice movie overall...

However, I have just one complaint. Bass's text was so hard to see against the background being such a dark purple color.

Other than that, it was a very well put together movie. Looking forward to seeing the conclusion.

CheveLoco responds:

damn for real?..i thought i had changed that before submitting it..sorry

Neon Rider Neon Rider

Nice, graphically appealing game

Just got done playing through all the levels, and while it does have Tron light cycle-esque feel to it, it is quite unique from other race games. That being said, I personally thought it was too easy. If further more difficult levels had been added and unlockables from fast times on levels, this would have been an exceptional game.

Mini-Putt 2 Mini-Putt 2

The epitomy of flash physics :)

Some people may say "Bleh, a golf game... big whoop", but when you recognize the amount of programming required to make a game like this, you simply must applaud the quality of this entry. My hat's off to you Psycho_Goldfish, this is truly an excellent submission. Too bad the violence-loving individuals here at NG can't bear to stomach seeing a movie that doesn't decapitate at least 3 individuals in the #1 spot :(

Osama-Whack 1.6 Osama-Whack 1.6

For your first time at making a game...

you did an excellent job! The difficulty was above average, and the animations looked very good. I'll admit that Super Osama got the best of me though :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for voting, Oberon9580!
Your vote was worth 5.21 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 1.67!

FF: Bringers of Chaos FF: Bringers of Chaos

Simply beautiful... it's a perfect mix of all the nostalgic themes I've grown fond of from the Final Fantasy series. This is quite honestly an auto-download for anyone that's ever played the earlier Final Fantasy game. Bravo sir, bravo!

Decisive Battle FF3 Decisive Battle FF3

Loved it, but just one thing...

Why oh WHY couldn't you have chopped off that 2 seconds of dead air at the end!? It would've looped perfectly then! :(

shadow6nothing9 responds:

Yea, I'll delete this and shave off the last 2 seconds then upload it later. Thanks.

A Battle Not Forgotten A Battle Not Forgotten

Regarding your song's name...

For a song named "A Battle Not Forgotten", it certainly won't be very memorable to me, sad to say. I will be frank and say that although I did grin & bear it and listened to the whole song, I was quite frankly bored to death listening to the guitar for 2 1/2 minutes straight. There was no change in the melody whatsoever aside from you substituting one instrument for another occasionally; the other 7 layers of the song stayed constant for almost 2 minutes. In addition, because you were slowly adding layers to the song, it wasn't even til after the 1:00 mark that it sounded somewhat interesting. I do hope you continue on this though, and would look forward to hearing a revised version.

HAZEBlade responds:

Thanks, but there are ALOT of people that like it the way it is im gonna change and do a little more things to it but its just a sample its not the full version.